The new Etirama Flexography Technological Centre.
After several months in the making, the new Etirama Training Centre situated at the Etirama manufacturing park in Sorocaba, was unveiled. The entire project was designed and managed by Mr Marcio Pedrico who is recognised as one of Sao Paulo’s foremost industrial architects .
We committed our resources to this new Flexographic Technological Centre with the intent to assist in advancing the knowledge and skill levels of our customers to maximise the investment in their Etirama presses – Ronnie Schroter MD
- Flexographic Training School
- A permanent Etirama press is installed with all relevant supporting ancillaries for the exclusive use of the school
- Training of operators on general flexography best practise operator skills as well as peripheral supporting activities.
- Advanced Etirama press-specific training to the imparting finer nuances in to obtain maximum output and quality.
- Etirama specific conversion courses for operators who has been limited to exposure to only one brand of machinery.
- Press demonstrations area
- Facilities for launching new products