The Superprint – Film
Although Etirama does not differentiate the unsupported configured Superprint as a different model, the actual real world performance of the Superprint is so compelling that it is deserving of a separate post on this site.
This is a press that has proved to be a whole lot more than the sum of its parts.
When Etirama released the new unsupported film optimised Superprint, they did so with the full realisation that the end product would be subjected to and pass critical industry evaluation in order to gain acceptance.
And, as expected, this turned out to become one of the the most scrutinised and customer trial-tested press models for Etirama – ever. However, the proof was in the pudding as the subsequent buy-in came from some of our industry’s most critical blue chip converters who are known for their conservative approach to change. Amongst these, are two of the worlds biggest multinationals normally known for their brand loyalty with other established international manufacturers.
So who should consider buying the Superprint – Film ?
If you are;
- Already a converter of wraparound or shrink labels and are looking to add an additional film-optimised label press to your stable.
- A self adhesive label converter wanting to expand into shrink and wrap-around and shrink labels wanting the assurance that their chosen press has these capabilities integrated as standard.
- Fitting into any one of the above categories but have thus far has been held back by the thought of converting filmic products as being too complex and too expensive a commitment.
- Wanting to expand your product offering to include a variety of unsupported products such as PET/PVC shrink sleeve, Polyprop wraparound, alluminium foil, laminated pouches etc.
- Requiring film-to-film lamination capabilities.
- Be able to convert with the most suitable ink system to suit the product – UV, water, solvent.
- If you would want one of the most stable and best register unsupported film capable presses that is currently available – regardless.