Etirama’s entry level prime label UV press.
Despite its entry level status and price , the FIT shares most of its DNA with the Superprint design and is thus capable of re producing the same award winning print quality. This makes The FIT a true giant slayer. And, considering the acquisition price, offers you a distinct unfair advantage when it comes to Return On Investment
We are satisfied that with the FIT we have set a new standard when it comes to accommodating even the most basic of operator skills. The panel above is indicative of the EASY design approach ; ON – OFF – GO.
So, if you have thus far been hesitant to consider committing to a new press due to your concerns regarding the ability of your existing crew to adapt, we will be happy to have a one on one interaction at any one of our demonstration facilities – South Africa or Brazil.
Etirama has also invested in providing a world class flexographic training facility for basic and advanced training of operators.
Best of all the FIT is affordable. All efforts have been made to make this as affordable a proposition as possible without sacrificing any features or performance.
I am confident that that once you have evaluated all the alternatives, you will share our opinion that this press is possibly the best value for money entry level all UV press currently available. – Ronnie Schroter MD
Who should consider buying the FIT ?
If you are currently;
- Considering to acquire a new modern but simple, tried and tested, reliable and no-nonsense in-line flexographic label press that won’t break the bank.
- Being persuaded to consider purchasing a used older UV in-line flexo press from Europe or the likes because it fits the money you have available. (link coming soon)
- Undecided between Digital vs Flexo and how long to wait. (link coming soon)
- Wanting to upgrade from water based in-line printing to UV i.e. Mark Andy 2200 or Aquaflex DB etc
- Thinking of modernising or upgrading your existing older plant i.e. Flexo Die Cutter, Paccom